|Redcliffe Historical Society|
|The Redcliffe Historical Society was formed in 1967 for the purpose of preserving and documenting the history of Redcliffe and surrounding areas. The Society had a museum for 28 years and since 2001 members have been assisting with all facets of Redcliffe City Council’s new innovative and interactive Redcliffe Museum.|
The Society’s office is within the Museum building on the western bank of Humpybong Creek on which a log weir was built in 1824, Queensland’s first water supply. On the opposite side, on the eastern bank, was where the first bricks in Queensland were made.
|Redcliffe Museum, 75 ANZAC Ave., Redciffe|
|(07) 3883 1898|
(07) 3284 0028